Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Connaught Famine 30 DIY Camp 2009

I joined the Famine 30 camp on 22 & 23 August (One month ago)...Haha...This's the first time i join Famine 30 camp...I think my friends should know why now then i update lor...Hehe...Because I too ''hardworking'' & my blog rusting...I'm a helper under logistic department...Although tired but it's fun n happy...I will still joining if have chances...Haha...I know many leng zai n leng lui from the camp...Happy to meet them...










The signboard of Connaught Famine 30 DIY Camp...









The stage of Connaught Famine 30 DIY Camp...









The hall of SMK Taman Connaught...










The logistic team...



















The campers n helpers of Connaught Famine 30 DIY Camp...













My cousin n I...

No comments: