Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last Saturday Dinner...

Last saturday my cousin came to my house...So my father brought us go Kaki Corner for our dinner...Both of us ordered different type of chicken chops...That day I ate until very full...Haha...










This is mine...Look & taste also not bad oh...
This called chessy white sauce chicken chop...










This is my mother & father order de...
I duno this chicken chop's name >.<










This mushroom chicken chop is my cousin de...










This chicken chop is my brother's favourite...
It's black pepper chicken chop...

All chicken chops taste very good oh...Haha...Especially chessy white sauce chicken chop...That's our family de happy hours...But my sister was absent because she went out with her boyfriend...This called ''yau yi sing , mou yan sing''...Am I right??

No comments: